tirsdag den 8. januar 2008

The Righteous Husband poetry

How can i describe thee.......The man that is so kind andgentle with meI am so grateful to Allah for you.How you strive to provide for meand your children too.

I know that you responsibilities are not easy.But because of your Rabb you seek to please me.Teaching your family, helping me out around ourhome or taking the children for the day.And still leaving for the masjid when its timeto pray.

Thank you for not belittling my advice because,I am a woman and "you the man."

Thank you formaking istakarah before proceeding with a plan.Wanting the best for your family in this life andthe next. So you stick with Ahlus Sunnah and thatwhich is in the text.

Pants above your ankles, thoub crisp and white.Seeking your Lord forgiveness so you stand up inthe third part of the night.Oh my righteous husband how can I describe thee...The man that is firm but yet gentle towards me.

By: Umm Zubair/Umm Zaynab Rafeeqah bint Kilgore

Ingen kommentarer: